Submissions for Op-Ed
Federal Computer Week welcomes opinion pieces from the government information technology community.
* The best start is to contact us before you begin writing. Send an e-mail with your idea to FCW Executive Editor Christopher Dorobek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Commentaries should be about 500 words.
* Commentaries must be exclusive to Federal Computer Week.
* They must also be relevant to the government IT community. And they should be topical, touching on issues of current interest in the community.
* The subject matter must be product/vendor neutral.
* Understand that all articles will be edited. We will explain the process. Needless to say — but we're saying it anyway — the goal is to ensure that everything in print is clear and concise, not to change the meaning, context or content.
* Columns will run as soon as possible but we cannot make any promises.