While the primary motivation for cloud computing among government agencies is cost reduction, the larger discussion should be about using this new paradigm to accelerate your mission and provide services at light speed.
If you are considering using the cloud, one fundamental question you should ask is how fast your cloud can move. The answer depends on how the cloud is built and whether it was designed to cover all your IT requirements, such as requesting and provisioning servers instantly, allocating arbitrary storage pools instantly, and wiring resources into mission networks instantly.
The network is by far the most complicated aspect of the cloud, and Nicira’s Network Virtualization Platform (NVP) helps simplify the network through virtualization, allowing you to instantly deliver mission architectures in the cloud, completely decoupled and independent from physical network hardware.
Join us for a complimentary webcast to hear how Nicira’s Network Virtualization Platform provides the agility needed to accelerate business services in the cloud, with key benefits for production scale clouds that include:
* Virtually unlimited private networks — No VLANs
* Continuous high availability, including distributed active-active failover clustering
* Network hardware independence
* Data center interconnect, allows virtual networks to span data centers and availability zones
* Network service programmability and automation, at cloud scale
* Operational tools built for large-scale, production OpenStack clouds
Contact Name: Eric Pankau
12369 Sunrise Valley Dr.