What do schedules contract users think?
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Jun 25, 2008
A panel of industry representatives and acquisition officials from the General Services Administration and other agencies want to know what schedules contract users think about the program.
Here are a few questions they’d like to ask the federal customers.
- Why do you use the schedules?
- Do you consider a best value to be more than price? If so, what other elements do you consider?
- Do you seek competition when ordering from a schedule or pay the original contract price?
- Do you believe the schedules give you the best price?
- Do the schedules meet your needs?
- What do you expect of the schedules program?
Matthew Weigelt is a former FCW senior writer who covered acquisition and procurement.