Who should attend this Briefing?
(from fcw.com) President Obama signed a bill on Jan. 10 to establish the
Do Not Pay Initiative, aimed at minimizing improper payments by the government.
The law instructs agencies to check several databases before sending out payments or making awards. It also allows for inter-agency data use agreements.
If your agency issues payments to contractors, suppliers or citizens, or if you work for any of these agencies:
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Office of the Inspector General for the Department of Health and Human Services
This Briefing contains valuable and timely information that you can use to help your organization reduce the waste of agency funds.
Attend this Briefing to learn:
- Strategies that can help your agency analyze these massive amounts of data
- Options for process automation, streamlined case management, and seamless, secure information sharing within and among government investigative organizations
- How organizations are leveraging technologies for advanced investigative support
- How agency inspectors general are using technology for pro-active fraud investigations
- How to apply specific tools to maximize investigative efficiencies and outcomes
Registration is complimentary for ALL attendees - sign up today.