The e-Government Project Web site invites discussion on a wide range of
electronic government issues, asking such questions as:
* How could the Internet be used to increase the public's participation
* Should an information technology czar be appointed to lead government
into the Digital Age?
* Does the government need a better Web site to auction off surplus
* Should there be a central online portal to provide citizens with a single
Internet location for finding government information and services?
* Should a Government Extensible Markup Language be created to make
government information easier for search engines to find?
* Is creating an online national library a good idea? How about an
online government phone book?