OFPP legislative changes
- By Colleen O'Hara
- Jun 05, 2000
* Require that all notices over $25,000 be submitted to EPS.
* Make it clear that notices furnished to EPS will automatically be
sent to the Commerce Business Daily.
* Eliminate the single point of entry status that the Federal Acquisition
Computer Network currently has. Also, make it clear that submissions to
FACNET will automatically be provided to EPS.
* Require accessibility through EPS to other notices currently published
in the hard copy of CBD.
* Ensure EPS is available to increase awareness of subcontracting opportunities
to increase participation by small, disadvantaged, woman-owned and veteran-owned
* Require agencies to transition to EPS by July 1, 2001.