The proposed National Security Council Critical Infrastructure Working Group and Steering Group
- By Diane Frank
- Aug 28, 2000
Members of the Critical Infrastructure Working Group:
* Director of the National Infrastructure Protection Center* - Chair.
* Commander of the DOD Joint Task Force for Computer Network Defense.
* Program director of the Federal Computer Incident Response Capability.
* Chief of the Defensive Information Operations Group at the National
* Deputy Assistant Attorney General of the Justice Department's Criminal
Others to be called:
* Senior representatives from all affected agencies.
* Co-chair of the CIO Council's Security Committee.
* Director of the Critical Infrastructure Assurance Office.
* Vice director of operations on the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
* DOD deputy assistant secretary of defense for command, control, communications
* Deputy director of central intelligence for community management.*
* Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Computer
* Director of the Office of Intelligence and Policy Review at Justice.*
* Senior analyst for security at the Office of Management and Budget.
* Senior national security officer at the White House Office of Science
and Technology Policy.
* Assistant secretary of state for international crime, narcotics and
* = also on the Critical Infrastructure Steering Group
Members of the Critical Infrastructure Steering Group:
* National Security Council (National Coordinator) - Chair.
* Assistant secretary of defense for C3I.
* Director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
* Assistant commissioner of the General Services Administration's Office
of Information Security.
* Associate director for national security and international affairs
at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy.
* Vice chair of the CIO Council.
* Deputy director of information assurance at the NSA.
* Deputy director for management at OMB.
* Undersecretary for export administration at the Commerce Department.