At your service
- By Matthew French
- Sep 15, 2003
Although the Naval Medicine Online Web site handles administrative processes for Navy Medicine, it also has useful services for individual users. With it, Navy personnel can:
* Search Navywide for medical information rather than searching each command's Web site.
* Access the Defense Department's Tricare military health system online.
* Create individual command Web sites using NMO's online tools and templates.
* Keep track of individual events, appointments, projects and tasks with a personalized calendar feature.
* Take online training courses to manage the process of relocating to a new command.
* Produce and conduct tailored surveys.
* Share files and documents with other authorized users.