Rossotti, Lee and Setian honoredCharles Rossotti
, co-founder of American Management Systems and former commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, has been chosen as the Hall of Fame recipient for the 2007 Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards.
Rossotti, senior adviser to the Carlyle Group, is receiving the award for his work in building a successful business and for helping lay the foundation for the contracting industry as a whole.
The Public Sector Partner of the Year award went to Deidre Lee
, director of management and chief acquisition officer at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and Jenise Setian
, branch chief for the Office of Personnel Managements Training and Management Assistance Program.
The winners were announced last week at a banquet at the Ritz-Carlton in Fairfax County, Va. The annual awards program is presented by the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerces Government Contractor Council, the Professional Services Council and Washington Technology, a sister publication of Federal Computer Week. Washington Technology and FCW are owned by the 1105 Government Information Group, which is part of 1105 Media Inc.
The other winners include:
- Contractor of the Year (less than $25 million): AceInfo Solutions.
- Contractor of the Year ($25 million to $75 million): Oberon Associates.
- Contractor of the Year ($75 million to $300 million): American Systems
- Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million): SI International.
- Executive of the Year (less than
$75 million): Tim Keenan of High Performance Technologies.
- Executive of the Year ($75 million to $300 million): Terry Collins, Argon ST.
- Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million): Linda Gooden of Lockheed Martin.