Best Selling CIO Books
Here are the top 10 books for CIOs on Amazon.com as of Sept. 30
Here are the top 10 books for CIOs on Amazon.com as of Sept. 30.
1. "Real Business of IT: How CIOs Create and Communicate Value" *
By Richard Hunter and George Westerman
2. "Adventures of an IT Leader" *
By Robert D. Austin, Richard L. Nolan and Shannon O'Donnell
3. "World Class IT: Why Businesses Succeed When IT Triumphs" *
By Peter A. High
4. "Straight to the Top: Becoming a World-Class CIO" *
By Gregory S. Smith
5. "Building a World-Class Compliance Program: Best Practices and Strategies for Success"
By Martin T. Biegelman and Daniel R. Biegelman
6. "Executive Warfare: 10 Rules of Engagement for Winning Your War for Success" *
By David F. D'Alessandro
7. "CIO Best Practices: Enabling Strategic Value with Information Technology" *
By Joe Stenzel, Gary Cokins, Bill Flemming and Anthony Hill
8. "The Practical CIO: A Common Sense Guide for Successful IT Leadership" *
By Jose Carlos Eiras and Tony Scott
9. "State-by-State Atlas"
By DK Publishing, Kathleen A. Felley and Kristen T. Behrens
10. "CIO Wisdom: Best Practices from Silicon Valley"
By Dean Lane, with members of the CIO Community of Practice and Change Technology Solutions Inc.
* Also available for Amazon's Kindle e-reader