In just a few short years, Robotic Process Automation has gone from a few scattered pilot projects to an essential tool deployed by dozens of agencies. Hundreds of thousands of staff-hours have been saved, and organizations are increasingly looking to leverage artificial intelligence to automate more-complicated workflows.
Automation at scale comes with challenges, however -- from credential management to siloed systems to ensuring that outdated processes are improved before they are automated. This FCW Workshop will explore the lessons learned in large-scale deployments, the challenges of automating across multiple systems, and the workloads that can benefit most from RPA.
Attendees of this Workshop will come away with a better understanding of:
- Today’s most-used RPA tools
- How to work toward higher-level intelligent automation
- Automation's ICAM and security challenges
- Best practices for integrating RPA into existing systems
- Strategies for re-skilling and moving staff to high-value work