With cybersecurity at the forefront of urgent government IT issues and most federal agencies having some presence in the cloud, now is the time to consider if your agency is as cloud-secure as possible. Do you have full visibility of cloud assets? Automated security testing and remediation? Rapid mitigation of threats? How is the growth of IoT and other emerging technology complicating security plans?
This event brings together government and industry IT specialists to discuss innovative technologies and practices in cloud security and the challenges to getting there. We will discuss how to balance access against security, how to get a good return on investment, and the potential impact of the new Cloud Smart initiative. With speakers who are government and industry leaders in cloud security, other likely topics include:
- Securing hybrid cloud and multicloud environments
- Considering security in data rationalization for cloud migration
- Factoring security into decisions about legacy systems
- Meeting FedRAMP and Trusted Internet Connection requirements
- Securing on-premise data and apps that integrate with public cloud
- Integrating cloud into a broader security strategy