Government has no shortage of data, and agencies increasingly are looking to leverage that data in new ways to improve mission delivery.
Doing so, however, requires a holistic understanding of both the available data and the central mission goals. Chief Data Officers bring essential expertise and attention to these efforts, but truly data-driven government requires buy-in at every level of the organization. In today’s environments, every stakeholder must think like a data officer.
Please join us on at 1 p.m., on Tuesday, Dec. 7, to learn how leading federal agencies are focusing their expertise, governance and technology to reimagine the power of data – at government scale.
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices for data governance
- Proven approaches to data mining and analysis
- Integration across systems and disparate datasets
- How to address security and privacy concerns for data initiatives
- Where agencies are finding the necessary data expertise
- How you can leverage AI today to improve mission results