LTG (R) Alan Lynn
Former Director, DISA
Former Commander, Joint Force Headquarters - DODIN
As you forge a path to the cloud, there is much to consider, from changing agency culture to ensuring the right technical solutions are in place. Moving to the cloud is complex endeavor for any organization, let alone one at DOD scale. For nearly five years at the Defense Information Services Agency, LTG (R) Alan Lynn -- first as Vice Director and then as Director -- was at the center of DISA's efforts to deliver the building blocks our military needs to take full advantage of the cloud.
In this keynote, LTG (R) Lynn will discuss the importance of:
- DoD-wide cloud service offerings
- Clear governance (and the leadership buy-in to support it)
- Improved authentication and ICAM
- Security designed for today's expanded attack surface
- Metrics that can measure performance and total value, not simply cost.