Apply machine learning and automation to reduce MTTR and close the loop.
The promise of Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps) is to use machine-assisted analytics to unveil trends and patterns and to pinpoint actionable intelligence in a vast sea of rapidly changing IT data. But that’s not where the story ends. You need automation to take action.
In this session you’ll hear how to:
1. Use machine learning to identify automation candidates and apply remediation tasks such as OS patching, clearing temp space, flushing memory cache or adding infrastructure resources
2. Automatically enrich events with troubleshooting data such as the last recorded change and business service and application impact.
3. Improve performance and security by automating change and configuration compliance and closing the loop through integration to the service desk.
4. Automate fulfillment of service desk processes to reduce the burden and cost of labor-intensive manual intervention for commonly recurring requests.
5. Employ end-to-end eBonding by automatically creating and enriching incidents synchronized to service desks and maintain parity for changes and requests across multiple ITSM tools.