Transforming the IT infrastructure for an agency is a complicated task that requires coordinated and effective decision making, buy-in from key executives and detailed data and security strategies -- not to mention funding for new technology or the move to managed services.
This FCW Summit will discuss new policies and guidance that will govern these changes. In addition, agencies that are well into their modernization journey will share lessons learned that can help others avoid mistakes and speed the process.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Technology Modernization Fund updates and success stories
- Using the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions acquisition vehicle as a modernization tool
- New security requirements and FedRAMP developments
- How emerging technology is shaping the modernization process
- Identity, credential and access management
Note: Due to the COVID-19 concerns and current restrictions on large public gatherings, this Summit is being planned as an exclusively online event. Should the public health environment change, an in-person component may be reinstated at a later date. Please check back here for updates.