Most government agencies have made the journey to cloud since the Cloud First and Cloud Smart strategies came from OMB starting in 2010. Many organizations have more than one cloud. The challenge becomes blending the different types of cloud and service models to provide access to needed data, while at the same time protecting a much enlarged attack surface created by the large number of workers who are accessing the data remotely.
If there is one lesson to be learned from 2020, it is the importance of agility and security. We continue to face an unpredictable environment with dramatic increases in security threats and cyber attacks.
Attendees who joined us learned how other agencies are solving the cloud security questions. They heard from other executives how they chose their blended solutions and what has worked for them.
Attendees came away with an improved ability to:
- Balance security in hybrid clouds
- Assess the current threats for cloud security
- Cost effective ways to improve cloud security
- Use emerging tech to monitor and identify attacks
- Utilize Zero Trust manage access in a secure cloud