With aging IT infrastructure, outdated job classification system and a greying government workforce, agency executive and human capital officers face a trifecta of challenges in the years ahead. Soaring demand for cybersecurity experts and data scientists are just two examples of the newer professional specialists that the government is struggling to hire. With the rise of vaccinated workers, questions have arisen about the reopening of federal offices across the country and whether a hybrid workweek would be appropriate.
Join this virtual event to learn how government leaders plan to staff the new normal and attract needed specialists, while accommodating a remote workforce and securing the much enlarged attack surface.
This FCW Workshop will feature government and industry experts sharing the lessons they have learned and the results they have been able to achieve.
Please join us for this solutions-oriented virtual event. Attendees will come away with an improved understanding of:
- The Federal Workforce Competency Initiative to update the definition of skills
- Special Hiring authorities and who can use them
- How automation can speed the government hiring process
- The progress and results from reskilling efforts in cyber and data specialties
- How data can aid current efforts to map the government’s future workforce needs