Download this Executive Overview to learn what you missed at the Federal Focus on Insider Threat Detection & Mitigation event held on March 12th in Washington, DC.
Federal agencies are revisiting their efforts to limit the opportunities– and consequences–of potential threat actors who have access to their systems, data, and facilities as part of their daily work.
Get an insight from those who are deploying analytical tools and training programs to minimize the insider threat landscape as part of their core agency security measures.
In addition, learn from seasoned industry practitioners about the common misconceptions about insider behavior and how to leverage effective technologies within existing IT architectures that are designed to lighten the oversight burden on stretched cybersecurity professionals.
Learn more about how to:
- Analyze processes, data, and operating norms to help your organization establish reasonable “baselines” to support prediction and interdiction of insider activity
- Implement cyber-monitoring programs that manage risk and support productivity (versus those that threaten employee adoption and compliance)
- Understand the “unintentional threat actor channel” that accounts for significant IT staff time and incident response costs
- Remove staff from exposure to sophisticated threats that support a more confident and secure operating environment
- Evaluate your agency options for supporting technologies that focus on insider threat identification and effective response