As part of our coverage of the Electronic Commodity Store III program, Federal Computer Week has compiled a synopsis of the products and services available from ECS III contractors.
The information is not comprehensive some contractors sell thousands of products but the listings show the breadth of offerings available from contractors and highlights products or services of particular interest, giving customers an idea of where to start shopping.
The contact information was downloaded from the ECS III Web site and verified by the companies. The contractors provided product/service categories and highlights, although this information has been edited for clarity and length.
Lockheed Martin Systems Integration
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0507
Address: 8020 Grainger Court
Springfield, VA 22153-3130
Contact: Brenda (DeeDee) Kaufman, Contract Administrator
Phone: (703) 913-3697
Fax: (703) 913-3718
Contact: Michael Mcquade Sr., Procurement Administrator
Phone: (703) 913-3668
Fax: (703) 913-1556
Contact: Gerard Corprew, Program Manager
Phone: (703) 913-3613
Fax: (703) 913-3705
Web address: www.fedmall-lmco.com
Desktop and laptop computers, Intel Corp.-based servers, peripherals, software, network and telecommunications equipment, engineering systems and external storage; network administration, integration, project management, enterprise architecture and business integration.
* Common Access Card-compliant desktops including laptops and thin clients.
* Storage-area networking.
* Tactical networking, including deployable servers and ultra-rugged notebooks.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0556
Address: 11367 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA 20190
Contact: Kristen Moscoso
Phone: (703) 742-4000 ext. 227 or (800) 677-5050
Fax: (703) 742-4003
Web address: www.ltidata.com
Network enhancement equipment including voice-over-fiber and copper-based xDSL technologies, broadband edge access, layer one asset management, network optimization, digital microwave radio, voice plus data over fiber, and routers, CSU/DSU's multiplexers, DSL access multiplexers, network extenders and patch panels.
* Orion 5003 Optical Multiplexer.
* Expand Networks Inc. Accelerator network optimization devices.
* Opterna FiberSentinel fiber-optic intrusion-prevention systems.
Management Systems Designers Inc.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0540
Address: 204C Mill Street
Vienna, VA 22180
Contact: Greg Hott
Phone: (703) 890-1004
Fax: (703) 281-0853
Web address: www.msdinc.com
*etwork equipment, network testing equipment, network security and telecommunications equipment.
* ForeScout Technologies Inc. ActiveScout intrusion detection and response.
* Spirent Communications performance analysis and service assurance systems.
* Waveset Technologies Inc. identity management software.
Metalloy Industries Inc.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0548
Address: 13101 Rachael Blvd.
P.O. Box 1150
Alachua, FL 32616
Contact: David Blumberg
Phone: (800) 874-6080
Fax: (386) 418-1288
Web address: www.metalloy.com
Desktop and notebook personal computers, network switches and security devices.
* Cisco Systems Inc. security products, including firewalls and intrusion-detection systems.
* NEC Computers Inc. plasma displays and projectors.
* Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. VPN-1 solution.
Micro Warehouse Gov/Ed Inc.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0510
Address: 44426 Atwater Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147
Contact: Kerry Larsen
Phone: (800) 696-1727 ext. 7094
Web address: www.warehouse.com
Servers, desktop and laptop computers, handheld computers, workstations, monitors, digital imaging, peripherals, software, storage and networking equipment.
* Software from Adobe Systems Inc., Macromedia Inc., Microsoft Corp.
* Networking products from 3Com Corp., Data Comm Warehouse, U.S. Robotics.
* Printers from Seiko Epson Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co., Lexmark International Inc.
Mobile Computer Corp.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0542
Address: 305 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
Contact: Edward Dow
Phone: (410) 527-8677
Web address: laptopsetc.net/ecsiii.html
Desktop and laptop computers, handhelds, standard and scientific research workstations and related systems, software, network and telecommunications equipment, support services.
* IBM Corp. ThinkPad R Series notebook computers.
* Toshiba America Inc. TLP-S30U LCD projector.
* Sun Microsystems Inc. Sun Blade 2000 workstations.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0502
Address: 1441 McCormick Drive
Largo, MD 20774
Contact: Lynn Runnels, Director of Business Development
Contact: Carleton Jones, President
Phone: (301) 925-8222
Fax: (301) 925-2956
Web address: www.multimax.com
Small, disadvantaged business
Desktop and laptop computers, workstations, peripherals, software, network and telecommunications equipment, standard and scientific research workstations and related products, warranty and support services.
* Multimax P4 laptop computer.
* Multimax P4 desktop workstation.
* Multimax Dual CPU RAID Server.
Native Technologies Inc.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0546
Address: 12747 Kinship Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Contact: Joe Abbate
Phone: (703) 626-6385
Web address: www.nativetech.net
Small, disadvantaged business
Systems integration of commercial products, network and Web security systems, secure wireless/telecommunications design and implementation.
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0535
Address: 9400 Key West Highway, Suite 275
Rockville, MD 20850
Contact: Kathy Monaco
Phone: (240) 425-4412
Fax: (301) 309-0338
Web address: www.netstar-one.com
Desktop computers, workstations, servers, network equipment, management software, consulting software.
* Egenera Inc. open-source-based multiprocessor servers.
* WatchFire Corp. Web management software.
* BEA Systems Inc. application development and legacy application integration software.
Northern NEF Inc. (CompuCom Federal Systems)
Contract no.: 263-03-D-0545
Address: 1500 Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80907-9430
Contact: Dave Nelson
Phone: (719) 599-1474 or (800) 311-5405
Fax: (719) 599-1340
Contact: Peggy Clements
Phone: (719) 599-1421 or (800) 311-5404
Fax: (719) 599-1446
Web address: www.nnef.com/
Enterprise servers, desktop and laptop computers, software, storage.
* IT outsourcing/help-desk services.
* Wireless local-area network technology.
* Security systems and training.
NEXT STORY: ECS III: Loaded with technology