NIH picks 54 winners for major IT deal
The Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 contract will provide support for enterprise architectures across government.
When the Office of Management and Budget agreed in 2010 to let the National Institutes of Health go forward with its Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3 governmentwide acquisition contract, it let NIH remain one of a very few agencies allowed to host a GWAC. GWACs require new approval from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy each time they come due for renewal, and there had been some question about whether CIO-SP3 would come to be.
Now the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) has awarded the contract to 54 companies. It carries a ceiling of $20 billion. Its predecessor, CIO-SP2i, had a ceiling of $19.5 billion.
The 10-year indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract offers IT support for Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Federal Health Architecture and the Defense Department Enterprise Architecture.
The GWAC also provides services, including data center consolidation, cloud computing, health IT, mobility and cybersecurity. The winners will compete for task orders.
The companies on the contract are:
- AAC, Inc.
- Accenture Federal Services, LLC
- ACS Federal Solutions LLC
- Advanced Technology Systems Inc.
- Aquilent, Inc.
- A-TEK Inc.
- BAE Systems Information Solutions Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
- CACI Enterprise Solutions Inc.
- Catapult Health Technology Group LLC
- CGI Federal Inc.
- Ciber Inc.
- Computer Sciences Corp.
- Creative Computing Solutions Inc.
- Creative Information Technology Inc.
- Dell Services Federal Government Inc.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Delta Solutions & Technologies Inc.
- Dynamics Research Corp.
- Electronic Consulting Services Inc.
- Evolvent Technologies Inc.
- General Dynamics Information Technology Inc.
- GTSI Corp.
- Harris IT Services Corp.
- HP Enterprise Services LLC
- Hygeia Solution Partners LLC
- ICF Incorporated LLC
- INDUS Corp.
- Jacobs Technology Inc.
- L-3 Services Inc.
- LGS Innovations LLC
- Lockheed Martin Services Inc.
- NCI Information Systems Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corp.
- OMNITEC Solutions Inc.
- Onpoint Consulting Inc.
- Pragmatics Inc.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Project Performance Corp.
- Quality Software Inc.
- Raytheon Co.
- Serco Inc.
- SGT Inc.
- Smartronix Inc.
- Sotera Defense Solutions Inc.
- STG Inc.
- Systems Research and Applications Corp.
- Unisys Corp.
- Universal Hi-Tech Development Inc.
- Vistronix Inc.
- VSE Corp.
- Wyle Information Systems, LLC