Leading to victory
* Create a culture of courage.
* Understand that the business skills of the past have not been rendered
obsolete by technology.
* Make your employees feel as if they are doing the most important jobs
in the world.
* Assign realistic and attainable goals.
* Make employees believe they are on the "front line."
* Never be lulled into a "peacetime" mentality.
* Know your competition.
* Don't push your personnel; inspire them to follow you.
* Prepare your people to see victory within their grasp, rather than
* "You must not fail" is not spoken from on high, but from the trenches,
and never with an "or else" attached.