- By George I. Seffers
- May 29, 2000
* Streamlining contract awards and payments.
* Increasing efficiency and lowering costs by streamlining the procurement
* Allowing trading partners to avoid registering with multiple procurement
* Saving time and reducing errors by creating an accurate record of
data or trading partner profiles.
* Providing banking information to the Defense Finance and Accounting
Service, enabling trading partners to be paid via electronic funds transfer.
Source: DOD/CCR Web site