- By Diane Frank
- Jun 12, 2000
Key offerings of the Federal Cyber Services program:
* Up to two years of paid tuition and fees, plus stipends.
* Juniors, seniors and graduate students eligible.
* Faculty development through summer institutes, curriculum development
and information assurance learning spaces.
* Outreach to historically black colleges and universities, Hispanic-serving
institutions and tribal colleges.
* Strong encouragement for the participation of underrepresented groups,
* Continuing education and professional development opportunities for
cybercorps scholars after graduation.
* Enriching and meaningful employment in the federal sector.