- By Heather Harreld
- Jun 12, 2000
Core courses available to Navy personnel in the NPC/MIT program:
* Leadership in product development organizational processes.
* Systems engineering marketing management.
* Systems architecture financial and managerial accounting.
* Systems and project management engineering risk-benefit analysis.
* Systems optimization.
* Operations management.
To participate in the program, candidates must have:
* An undergraduate degree in engineering or a related technical field,
or a technically grounded business degree with a minimum grade point average
* At least five years' experience directly related to product development.