- By William Matthews
- Jul 10, 2000
Some of NARA's long-range goals:
* By 2007, have 95 percent of NARA archival holdings in an online catalog.
* By 2007, have 70 percent of NARA services available online. Today
fewer than 30 percent are online.
* By 2007, make 4 million electronic records retrievable online. Today
fewer than 1 million are available.
* By 2004, make the forms used most by the public available online.
* By 2004, have all new NARA-created exhibits that have Web versions
online the same day they open to the public.