File this away
- By Diane Frank
- Aug 07, 2000
Transactions that agency GPEA plans must address:
* Transactions that collect information under the Paperwork Reduction Act.
* Non-PRA-covered transactions.
* Interagency reporting requirements.
* Information products that agencies disseminate to the public.
* Other transactions that agencies use and are not covered in the above.
Source: OMB memo "Achieving Electronic Government: Instruction for Plans
to Implement the Government Paperwork Elimination Act."