Examples of "core" and "expert users":
* IT specialists operating Navy networks.
* Space, information warfare and command and control specialists assigned
to staffs as chief information officers or chief knowledge officers.
* Department heads at communications or network operations centers.
* Librarians who provide research and information management.
* Electrical engineers who deal with computers and communications.
* Business process re-engineering analysts.
* Program managers for development/acquisition of IT systems.
* Fire controllers responsible for operating and maintaining electronic
* Budget analysts who manage resources for IT programs.
* Analysts who manage computer-based analytic tools, such as modeling
and simulation applications.