An e-business agenda
- By Colleen O'Hara
- Oct 02, 2000
* Be the Navy's catalyst for change.
* Conduct market research and catalog industry and government e-business
* Become a clearinghouse for e-business best practices.
* Provide consulting services to Navy organizations.
* Develop and administer a process to invest in pilot programs.
* Consolidate card programs and evolve to future technology.
* Coordinate extensively with Navy customers and serve as the Navy's
advocate for improved support from private-sector financial institutions.
Source: U.S. Navy