How to file electronically
- By Judi Hasson
- Oct 29, 2000
Before going to the Veterans Online Application site, you'll need the following
* Active and reserve duty dates and the locations where you entered and
* List and dollar amounts of military benefits you receive.
* List of disabilities you are claiming, including treatment dates
while in the service.
* Information about any exposures that caused the disabilities you
* Medical evidence showing you currently have the disabilities and
proof that they arose during active service.
If you are missing any of this data, visit the Veterans Benefits Administration
site (www.vba.va.gov) for links to regional offices and other federal recordkeeping agencies.