How it works
- By Dan Caterinicchia, Dan Caterinicchia
- Aug 13, 2001
* Each interview, symposium or classroom session is digitally indexed and stored using Convera's Screening Room.
* The tapes are then transcribed word for word so the text is searchable using Convera's RetrievalWare, an intelligent text search and retrieval tool.
* At their desktop computers, users type in a keyword related to the question they need answered or the subject they are researching.
* Users are provided with a short text passage containing the keyword and are taken to the text's location on a videotape or report.