What's the point?
- By Brian Robinson
- Sep 03, 2001
The Government Without Boundaries project has specific goals:
* To create models for implementation that other federal, state and
local governments can replicate.
* To create a common citizen-focused taxonomy for government information
* To eliminate the need for citizens and businesses to understand the
structure of government in order to seek relevant government information
* To provide the foundation for dynamic Web page creation and data exchange.
* To promote the idea of governments working together.
Brian Robinson is a freelance writer based in Portland, Ore.