OpNet added to GSA schedule
- By Dan Caterinicchia, Dan Caterinicchia
- Sep 20, 2001
OpNet Technologies Inc., a provider of network management software, announced Sept. 19 that its products are now available through the General Services Administration schedule.
Key government applications of OpNet's software include:
* E-government architecture design and deployment.
* Selecting, managing and evaluating IT investments (Clinger-Cohen Act compliance analysis).
* Network contingency analysis.
* Information assurance planning.
* Information warfare simulation.
OpNet's federal customers include NASA, the Internal Revenue Service and the Energy Department's Sandia National Laboratories.
Don Renner, director of federal solutions at OpNet, said the Bethesda, Md.-based company has established itself in the defense community, with civilian agencies and with state government organizations. He said the GSA contract "simplifies the acquisition process and provides favorable pricing to our government clients."