The Defense Department has named seven "domain owners" to oversee implementation of the department's financial management enterprise architecture:
* Deidre Lee, director of Defense procurement and acquisition policy.
* Diane Morales, deputy undersecretary for logistics and material readiness.
* JoAnn Boutelle, DOD deputy chief financial officer.
* John Roth, DOD deputy comptroller for program and budget.
* Norma St. Claire, director of DOD's Joint Requirements and Integration Office for the undersecretary of personnel management.
* Priscilla Guthrie, deputy chief information officer for DOD.
* Raymond DuBois, deputy undersecretary for installations and environment.
For more, see "DOD picks financial framework leaders"
Ron Miller, former chief information officer at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is moving to the Small Business Administration to help develop e-government programs.
For more, see "Ron Miller to help SBA e-gov"
Tom Windnagel has been appointed vice president of Air Force business development at NCI Information Systems Inc., the company announced March 27.
As head of NCI's new Colorado Springs, Colo., office, Windnagel will lead NCI's Air Force sales efforts in the western United States, specifically regarding U.S. Space Command and U.S. Northern Command.
He has 30 years of experience in program management and acquisition specifically with the Defense Department and in business development supporting DOD efforts. Prior to joining NCI, Windnagel was director of business development for TekStar Inc. He holds a bachelor's degree from the Air Force Academy.