- By Matthew French
- Sep 15, 2003
Other important requirements documents issued by the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program:
* Core Financial System — Establishes the point at which government agencies must begin when implementing new financial management systems and procedures; updated November 2001.
* Revenue System — Draws connections between financial and revenue management systems and establishes the guidelines for their implementation and integration; issued January 2003.
* Acquisition Financial System — Addresses the shared informational requirements between federal financial and acquisition management systems; issued June 2002.
* Human Resources and Payroll System — Intended for HR and payroll financial systems analysts, accountants and others who design, develop, implement, operate and maintain financial management systems; issued April 1999.
* Inventory System — Designed to provide effective and efficient financial and accounting controls over resources invested in inventories; issued June 1995.
* Travel System — establishes "reasonable, allowable and acceptable" rules governing the financial aspects of government travel; issued July 1999.