VA names 10 firms on tech support deal
- By Michael Hardy
- Oct 03, 2003
Ten companies will share in a $3 billion contract providing information technology and telecommunications services to federal agencies.
The Department of Veterans Affairs awarded its Global Information Technology Support Services contract Oct. 2. The governmentwide acquisition contract is primarily for the VA but open to other agencies and runs for eight years.
Task orders under the contract will have a minimum amount of $2,000.
* The Centech Group, Arlington, Va.
* Computer Sciences Corp., Lanham, Md.
* IBM Corp., Bethesda, Md.
* Lockheed Martin Corp., Owego, N.Y.
* MacAulay-Brown Inc., Dayton, Ohio.
* NCI Information Systems Inc., McLean, Va.
* Northrop Grumman Information Technology, Falls Church, Va.
* SAIC, Falls Church, Va.
* STG Inc., Fairfax, Va.
* Unisys Corp., McLean, Va.