Six Quicksilver projects may get e-gov awards
Six of the 25 Quicksilver initiatives are among the 25 finalists for the Excellence.gov awards, given each year to projects that show the best practices of e-government.
A panel of judges from government and industry selected the finalists for their success in adoption strategy, customer satisfaction and impact on the agency’s mission.
The E-Government Shared Interest Group of the Industry Advisory Council will present awards to the five best projects at a luncheon ceremony Feb. 9 in Washington.
The six Quicksilver projects the group recognized are:
- Defense Information Systems Agency’s Federal Technical Data Solution
- Environmental Protection Agency’s E-Docket and Regulations.gov
- General Services Administration’s E-Travel and USA Services
- Labor Department’s GovBenefits.gov
- Office of Personnel Management’s E-Training.
Seven projects run by military agencies are also among the finalists. To view a complete list of the finalists, go to www.gcn.com
and enter 360 in the Quickfind box. For information on the awards luncheon, go to www.actgov.org
Connect with the GCN staff on Twitter @GCNtech.