GSA fills out Federal Acquisition Service management
- By Michael Hardy
- Oct 03, 2005
The General Services Administration has named the heads of each of the seven functional offices that make up the new Federal Acquisition Service, created as part of the agency's reorganization. FAS replaces the Federal Supply and Federal Technology services.
GSA had earlier appointed Deidre Lee to head up the Office of Integrated Technology Services. Now the remaining six offices have leaders:
* Joseph Jeu, Office of General Supplies and Services.
* Barney Brasseux, Office of Travel, Motor Vehicles and Card Services.
* Mary Davie, Office of Customer Accounts and Research.
* Jon Jordan, Office of the Controller.
* Casey Coleman, Office of the Chief Information Office.
* Brenda Maxson, Office of Administration.
GSA Administrator Stephen Perry signed an order formally creating FAS Sept. 9. Acting FAS Commissioner Barbara Shelton announced the new office heads late Sept. 30.