IAC announces election results
- By David Hubler
- Jun 01, 2006
The Industry Advisory Council announced the results of its executive committee elections June 1. In all, 321 companies, or more than 65 percent of the IAC membership, took part in the two-week electronic voting process. Members of the newly elected executive committee, which will serve until June 30, 2008, are:
- Venkatapathi Puvvada of Unisys, executive vice chairman for 2006-07 and chairman for 2007-08.
- Paul Cohen of Pragmatics, vice chairman for management and finance.
- Tricia Iveson of SI International, vice chairwoman for programs.
- Daniel Matthews of Lockheed Martin Information Technology, vice chairman for Shared Interest Groups.
- Mary Ellen Condon of SRA International, vice chairwoman at large.
- Leslie Steele of InterImage, vice chairwoman at large.
They will be joining the current and remaining Executive Committee members:
- Bill Piatt of CGI, chair for 2006-07.
- Leslie Barry of CA, vice chairwoman for professional development.
- Karen Smith of Harris, vice chairwoman for communications.
- Deirdre Murray of Sprint Nextel, vice chairwoman at large.
- Sally Turner of CGI, vice chairwoman at large.
David Hubler is the former print managing editor for GCN and senior editor for Washington Technology. He is freelance writer living in Annandale, Va.