DHS Eagle contracts go to 25 companies
DHS IT acquisitions
The Homeland Security Department has selected 25 companies for the big business part of the agency’s EAGLE indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract.
The awards for the Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions (EAGLE) program were officially announced today. The results of the small business set-aside will be announced by late July, the agency said.
EAGLE will serve as a department-wide platform for acquiring IT service solutions in five functional categories (FC):
* Engineering Design, Development, Implementation and Integration
* Operations and Maintenance
* Independent Test, Evaluation, Validation and Verification
* Software Development
* Management Support Services.
"Doing business in today's complex world of information technology requires a tremendous amount of management expertise and specialization to ensure government contracting compliance,” said Scott Charbo, acting Undersecretary of Management and DHS Chief Information Officer in a statement. "Recognizing these factors and partnering with these companies better positions us to focus on leveraging like services, improving spend management, and better managing IT contracting as a whole.”
The 25 companies selected were for what DHS refers to as the “unrestricted track” bidders, which are larger companies. DHS officials have said that there will be a significant small business presence for the EAGLE program.
The Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge (EAGLE) solutions program has multiple contracts, DHS officials said.
The following are the companies and the areas they were awarded EAGLE contracts:
• Accenture (FC4, FC5)
• ATT Government Solutions (FC1)
• BAE Systems IT Solutions (FC4, FC5)
• Bearing Point (FC3)
• Booz Allen Hamilton (FC4, FC5)
• CACI Federal (FC5)
• Computer Sciences Corp. (FC1, FC2, FC4, FC5)
• Dynamics Research Corp. (FC5)
• EDS (FC1, FC2, FC4)
• General Dynamics One Source (FC1, FC2, FC4, FC5)
• IBM (FC4, FC5)
• Keane Federal Systems (FC3)
• Lockheed Martin Services (FC2)
• Lockheed Martin Corp -Integrated Systems & Solutions (FC1, FC4)
• McDonald Bradley (FC3)
• Northrop Grumman Information Technology (FC1, FC2, FC4, FC5)
• Nortel PEC Solutions (FC5)
• Perot Systems Government Solutions (FC4)
• Pinkerton Computer Consultants (FC5)
• Pragmatics (FC3)
• QSS Group (FC1, FC4)
• Raytheon Company (FC1, FC4, FC5)
• SAIC (FC1, FC2, FC4, FC5)
• Systems Research and Application Corp. (FC3)
• Unisys (FC1, FC2)
DHS issued the EAGLE request for proposals last September.
Connect with the FCW staff on Twitter @FCWnow.