Army seeks digital coaches
- By Michael Hardy
- Dec 06, 2006
Sources Sought Notice
The Army Training and Doctrine Command in Fort Monroe, Va., is looking for companies that can provide digital coaching services.
The command published a sources sought notice on FedBizOpps Dec. 5. The notice is not a solicitation for proposals; the command is trying to find out what capabilities are available from the private sector.
The command wants providers that can:
- Identify the skills the top performers in a particular discipline have.
- Harvest critical knowledge from the top performers, including "tacit" knowledge that isn't immediately apparent.
- Develop a method to pass that knowledge on to less successful performers within the given discipline, in a way they can use even if they are geographically dispersed.
- Provide guided digital coaching that allows ongoing feedback.
- Establish a system to track the professional development in a way that causes sustained change to an organization.