Reform committee names subcommittee chairmen
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Jan 17, 2007
Statement on subcommittee chairmen
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, announced today the chairmen of the committee’s five subcommittees.
- Rep. William Clay (D-Mo.) will head the Information Policy, Census and National Archives Subcommittee.
- Rep. Edolphus Towns (D-N.Y.) will head the Government Management, Organization and Procurement Subcommittee.
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) will head the Domestic Policy Subcommittee.
- Rep. Danny Davis (D-Ill.) will head the Federal Workforce, Post Office and the District of Columbia Subcommittee.
- Rep. John Tierney (D-Mass.) chairs the National Security and Foreign