CompTIA elects 2007-2008 board
- By Stephanie Kanowitz
- Aug 01, 2007
Brian Wiser, senior vice president of sales and vendor management for North America at Ingram Micro, was elected chairman of the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) board of directors at the association's annual Breakaway conference this week in Las Vegas.
David Roberts, senior vice president of Americas Sales at Websense, was elected vice chairman of the CompTIA board.
M.J. Shoer, president and virtual chief technology officer at Jenaly Technology Group, will be secretary of the board. Jim Wittry, director of operations at ATEN Technology, will be treasurer.
Other members of the CompTIA board of directors for 2007-2008 include:
* Robin Adda, managing director, GTS Learning.
* Fred Cuen, president, Avnet Technology Solutions, Americas.
* Howard Cunningham, president, Macro Systems.
* Greg Dixon, chief technology officer, ScanSource.
* Bob Godgart, chief operating officer, Autotask.
* Becky Lenaburg, associate general counsel for corporate affairs at Microsoft.
* Peter Manni, vice president of North American client support services at Siemens Business Services.
* Julie Parrish, vice president of Symantec's Global Channel Office.
* Mark Romanowski, executive vice president of ASI System Integration.
* Oli Thordarson, chief executive officer of Alvaka Networks.
* Jay Tipton, owner and vice president of business solutions at Technology Specialists.
* Angie Wong, chief executive officer of Network Designs Integration Services.