IAC elects new executive committee members
Andy Robinson of ICF is new ISC executive vice chairman
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Jun 08, 2009
, senior vice president of ICF International, has been elected as the Industry Advisory Council’s executive vice chairman, the group has announced.
The newly elected vice at-large chairs announced June 4 are:
- Ira Hobbs, managing principal of Hobbs and Hobbs.
- Dale Luddeke, executive vice president of corporate business development at CACI’s U.S. Operations.
- Mike Mullen, vice president of Indus Corp.
- Kim Nelson, executive director of e-government at Microsoft.
These positions last two years. Robinson will become chairman of the executive committee in 2010.
On July 1, Sara DeCarlo, executive vice president of strategic business development at Nortel Government Solutions, will become chairwoman of the executive committee.
The current at-large vice chairs, who are in the second year of their term, are:
- Jim Beaupre, FedResults.
- Mary Ellen Condon, BoozAllenHamilton.
- Tricia Iveson, Vistronix.
- Dan Twomey, GigaTrust.
- John Okay, Topside Consulting, as treasurer.
Matthew Weigelt is a freelance journalist who writes about acquisition and procurement.