April Fools' Day tweets: We waste our time so you don't have to
While scanning the news this morning on Twitter we couldn't help but notice the great April fool's day tweets. Here are some of our favorites. Be sure to check the Google home page.
* Obama cash for consoles program announced
* Toshiba reveals laptop with an integrated inner tube
* Apple working on iPad nano
* Symantec Unveils Plans for Lunar Data Centre
* Sorry - We're shutting down GovLoop
* Apparently, CNN is reporting that the FDA banned caffeine
* The White House opens up Camp David to the public
* The secret and favorite iPhone Apps of Steve Jobs
* Ferrets used to lay cable for rural broadband
* Biden stil has a perfect NCAA bracket
* Google Docs will now let you store ANYTHING, including physical objects
* FCC Confiscates Remaining TV Channels For Twitter
Heard some good ones? Submit them as comments below.
Connect with the FCW staff on Twitter @FCWnow.