10 IT skills that matter in 2015
Curious to know which IT skills private-sector executives see as critical? Wondering what the need is out there for your abilities?
According to ComputerWorld's 2015 Forecast survey, the demand for big data expertise trails its buzzword status, while project management and core coding/developer skills will be the most-sought as companies hire in the coming year.
The 10 "hottest IT skills," according to the survey, are:
1. Programming/application development
2. Project management
3. Help desk/technical support
4. Security/compliance governance
5. Web development
6. Database administration
7. Business intelligence/analytics
8. Mobile applications and device management
10. Big data
For more on the list and the survey behind it, see ComputerWorld's coverage.
Posted by FCW Staff on Nov 21, 2014 at 9:56 AM