A WIT tip of the hat
The Women in Technology today announced the finalists for its WIT Leadership Awards
. Here is a link to the .pdf press release
... and I have posted it below.
Congratulations to all of the nominees.
Women in Technology (WIT), the premier organization contributing to the success of professional women in the Washington technology community, today announced the finalists for the Seventh Annual Women in Technology Leadership Awards. This annual award recognizes women who have exemplified the WIT mission to Connect. Lead. Succeed.
Finalists are chosen based on their ability to balance their roles as mentors, role models and leaders. The winners will be announced at a banquet and ceremony on May 18, 2006, at the Hilton McLean in McLean, Va., where Maureen Bunyan, primary anchor for WJLA-TV in Washington, will once again serve as the mistress of ceremonies. The networking and cocktail hours will begin at 6 p.m., with the formal program and dinner running from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Ticket and sponsorship information is available at www.womenintechnology.org.
This year's finalists follow:
• M.J. Pizzella – Associate Administrator, Office of Citizen Services and Communications – General Services Administration
• Karyn Hayes-Ryan – Deputy Director, Acquisition Engineering/Program Manager,Engineering Enterprise – National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
• Lynne Puetz – Director, Office of the Americas, Analysis and Production Directorate – National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
• Carol Macha – Chief Architect – Department of Defense, Business
Transformation Agency Entrepreneur
• Debra Ruh – President and CEO – TecAccess
• Dolly Oberoi – CEO – C2 Technologies
• Kelly Harman – President – The Harman Group
• Cindy Troutman – President and CEO – CGH Technologies
• Barbara Anderson – Vice President, State & Local Government – EDS
• Patrice D'Eramo – Director, U.S. Federal Marketing – Cisco Systems
• Ellen Glover – Executive Vice President – ICF Consulting
• Beverly Seay – Senior Vice President and Business Unit General Manager – Science Applications International Corp (SAIC)
• Leah Hooten-Clark – Senior Electronics Engineer – Northrop Grumman
• Rebecca Torzone – Systems Engineer – Northrop Grumman
• Miranda Conroy – Executive Officer – National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
• Jessie Miller – Owner – Diamonized Computer Services
• Charlotte Pelliccia – President – Pelliccia Communications
• Sandy Scearce – Business Development Executive – Grant Thornton LLP
• Margaret (Peg) Weir – Manager, Internal Control Group – U.S. Postal Service
Posted by Christopher Dorobek on Apr 18, 2006 at 12:15 PM