Amtower to take to D.C.'s airwaves
, the government marketing guru, is going to be taking to the airwaves in Washington, D.C. He has been doing a program on a radio station based in Annapolis, Md., but he will be moving to Federal News Radio
AM 1050 in DC.
I have been asked by WFED radio (Federal News Radio) to move my show from Annapolis to DC.
1) Major metro audience
2) Bigger live bandwidth, bigger archives for show
3) They are enlarging signal this summer
4) They asked if I would consider mutliple show times
5) I can do more interviews with people in our market
6) I can highlight programs that are often unnoticed
7) I can interview SIGs and associations more frequently
8) And more!
We are unsure of the start date, but within a month.
More to come - stay tuned
Posted by Christopher Dorobek on Feb 14, 2007 at 12:16 PM