FCW’s Twitter contest: Let the competition begin
The competition in the FCW Twitter contest has begun. As explained in an earlier post, the challenge is to rewrite your job description as a “tweet” -- that is, with no more than 140 characters (including spaces). The added challenge, for those up to the task, is to be both concise and funny.
Click here to read the original post and submit your own entries. Meanwhile, here is a sampling of what we have received so far:
* Omni-directional mail flow honcho, initiator of tall tales, create “News About Yer Neighbors,” prepare post-employment review response.
* Network Engineer: If it involves computers, I make it work.
* I read, write, think, create, innovate, to make things no one wants yet, nor can understand ... for pay.
* IT Support: I teach the boss how to watch YouTube ...
* Comp Eng: There once was a man with a (bit) bucket, he made some go in, he made some go out, made sure none smelled like a day old trout.
Posted by John Stein Monroe on May 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM