The government is often conservative about adopting new and cutting-edge technology—even when it funded the early development. The scale of the applications, the sensitivity of the data and the strategic importance of the agency missions have made federal IT executives cautious. Now a new generation of emerging technology offers particularly promising results—but what is mature enough to implement or pilot?
In this summit, we will show how agencies are using these new capabilities to improve such tasks as approving security clearances, detecting fraud in disbursements and rethinking training. Attendees will learn what’s working, what’s still in the piloting stage, and how to assess transformative tech that does not yet have a track record.
Potential Topics to be Addressed Include:
- Which agencies are successfully using emerging tech
- Fraud detection using new techniques
- How augmented reality is reinventing training techniques
- Checking vendor compliance with AI and machine learning
- The latest on federal efforts with AI, Robotic Process Automation, IoT, 5G, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Blockchain and more.